*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Sweet potato and leek soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 leeks, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 4 cups low salt chicken stcok
- 2/3 cup light evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves, freshly chopped
The instruction how to make Sweet potato and leek soup
- Heat a sturdy saucepan over medium heat and add the oil. Once oil is heated, and the leeks and garlic and stir until leek is soft. Add sweet potato and chilli and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add the stock and bring it to the boil - then reduce the heat and simmer the soup for 20 minutes with the lid on.
- Stir in the evaporated milk. Heat over a low heat to get the soup to thicken. Blend the soup until smooth and then serve and top with the coriander leaves.
Nutritions of Sweet potato and leek soupcalories: