*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Slow cooked mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 750g mushrooms, sliced
- 1.5L Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cups cream
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Pinch salt and pepper
The instruction how to make Slow cooked mushroom soup
- Melt butter in saucepan and add mushrooms. Saute lightly.
- Place mushrooms, chicken stock, onion and salt and pepper into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-10 hours or high for 2.5-3 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, turn to high and stir in cream and milk.
- Blend, in a separate container, flour with a little milk and add some hot soup, blend until smooth. Then add a little at a time, to the rest of the soup. Cook until thickened.
Nutritions of Slow cooked mushroom soupcalories: