Fancy something sweet? Cheat a little and make this super-easy dessert with fruit and shop-bought meringue nests.
The ingredient of Tropical-fruit meringue and sorbet
- 1/2 small pineapple, peeled, cored, diced
- 560g can pitted lychees, drained, halved
- 8 small meringue nests,
- roughly chopped mango sorbet, to serve
- 3 large passionfruit, halved
The instruction how to make Tropical-fruit meringue and sorbet
- Place pineapple and lychees in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Divide meringue between four 300ml-capacity martini or cocktail glasses. Top each with a scoop of sorbet and one-quarter of the pineapple mixture. Spoon over passionfruit pulp. Serve.
Nutritions of Tropical-fruit meringue and sorbetcalories: 277.718 calories
calories: 63 grams carbohydrates
calories: 61 grams sugar
calories: 3 grams protein
calories: 39.81 milligrams sodium