Havent settled on a starter for Christmas yet? This new twist on an old favourite is much-loved by many Taste.com.au members.
The ingredient of Spicy prawn cocktails
- 1 cup (300g) good-quality mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce (ketchup)
- Juice of 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 avocados, flesh diced
- 32 cooked prawns, peeled, deveined
The instruction how to make Spicy prawn cocktails
- Combine mayonnaise, sweet chilli and tomato sauces, lime juice and half the lime leaves in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Divide lettuce among serving dishes, then add avocado and prawns. Drizzle with dressing and top with remaining lime leaves. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Spicy prawn cocktailscalories: 396.979 calories
calories: 32 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 12 grams carbohydrates
calories: 10 grams sugar
calories: 14 grams protein
calories: 580.61 milligrams sodium