For a classic start to your Christmas lunch, its hard to top this tasty spread.
The ingredient of Smoked-trout pate with melba toasts
- 1 (about 330g) whole smoked rainbow trout
- 1 x 250g ctn mascarpone
- 250g fresh ricotta
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Thin melba toasts, to serve
The instruction how to make Smoked-trout pate with melba toasts
- Remove the head, skin and bones from the smoked trout and discard (after removing the skin, the flesh will lift off the bone easily). Place the smoked trout flesh in the bowl of a food processor. Add the mascarpone, ricotta, lemon rind and lemon juice and process until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Add the dill and chives and stir to combine. Spoon the trout mixture into a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill. Serve with melba toasts.
Nutritions of Smoked-trout pate with melba toastscalories: 265.29 calories
calories: 22 grams fat
calories: 12 grams saturated fat
calories: 1.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 14 grams protein