The ingredient of Sambuca punch
- 250ml (1 cup) pineapple juice
- 250ml (1 cup) lemonade, chilled
- 1/4 cup firmly packed coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 150g frozen raspberries, thawed
- 80ml (1/3 cup) white sambuca
The instruction how to make Sambuca punch
- Combine the pineapple juice, lemonade and mint in a medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill and to allow the flavours to develop.
- Place the raspberries in a small bowl and use a fork to mash until almost smooth.
- Pour the sambuca evenly among serving glasses. Strain the pineapple juice mixture and pour over the sambuca. Gently spoon the mashed raspberry over the pineapple mixture so it floats on the surface. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sambuca punchcalories: 151.287 calories
calories: 24 grams carbohydrates
calories: 24 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 12.71 milligrams sodium