Move aside hot chocolate! Weve found a new way to warm up this winter.
The ingredient of Hot caramel
- 125ml (1/2 cup) thickened cream
- 3 tablespoons nestle top n Fill caramel
- 30ml butterscotch schnapps
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Ground nutmeg, to serve
The instruction how to make Hot caramel
- Place the thickened cream and caramel in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until combined. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat. Stir in the butterscotch schnapps. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Pour the caramel mixture into 2 serving glasses. Top with whipped cream and nutmeg.
Nutritions of Hot caramelcalories: 384.073 calories
calories: 26 grams fat
calories: 17 grams saturated fat
calories: 28 grams carbohydrates
calories: 28 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 54.91 milligrams sodium