The classic combo of cherry and chocolate is made even more sweeter in this heavenly cream and custard dessert.
The ingredient of Cherry coconut trifles
- 3 chocolate lamingtons, coarsely chopped
- 60ml (1/4 cup) kirsch
- 415g can dark pitted cherries, drained
- 500g ctn Pauls Premium Vanilla Custard
- 300ml ctn thickened cream
- 2 tablespoons pure icing sugar
- 2 x 20g Nestle Golden Rough chocolates, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Cherry coconut trifles
- Divide the lamington among 6 serving glasses. Drizzle over the kirsch. Top with the cherries and pour over the custard.
- Use an electric beater to beat the cream and icing sugar in a bowl until soft peaks form. Divide among glasses and top with the Golden Rough. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to chill before serving.
Nutritions of Cherry coconut triflescalories: 573.6 calories
calories: 31 grams fat
calories: 22 grams saturated fat
calories: 62 grams carbohydrates
calories: 48 grams sugar
calories: 9 grams protein
calories: 152.77 milligrams sodium