Youll really like this drink - its so easy to slap together, yet everyone will think youve done a bar course because it tastes so good.
The ingredient of Peach splash cocktail
- 2 peaches, peeled, halved, pitted, finely sliced
- 3-4 fresh lime leaves or 1/2 lime, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups caster sugar
- 500ml (2 cups) light rum
- 250ml (1 cup) cranberry juice
The instruction how to make Peach splash cocktail
- These drinks are prepared in two stages: first you make the alcoholic marinade, which also doubles as a fruit garnish, and then you add soda water.
- Pour all the ingredients for the marinade into a portable flask, bottle or jar (preferably the night before the picnic). Secure the lid, give it a quick shake and refrigerate. To serve, fill a tall glass with ice, half fill with the marinade, then top up with soda.
Nutritions of Peach splash cocktailcalories: 427.332 calories
calories: 62 grams carbohydrates
calories: 62 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 5.47 milligrams sodium