These bite size smoked trout sandwiches are the perfect finger food for any special occasion.
The ingredient of Smoked trout and pickled cucumber sandwiches
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 12 slices dark rye bread
- 80g cream cheese, softened
- 300g sliced smoked trout
The instruction how to make Smoked trout and pickled cucumber sandwiches
- Combine the cucumber, dill, vinegar, salt and sugar in a medium glass or ceramic bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours to develop the flavours.
- Drain the cucumber and use your hands to gently squeeze to remove excess liquid. Place the bread slices on a clean work surface. Spread the cream cheese over each bread slice. Top half the bread slices with the cucumber and smoked trout. Season with pepper and sandwich together with remaining bread slices. Use a serrated knife to remove crusts and cut each sandwich into 3 fingers. Place on a serving platter to serve.
Nutritions of Smoked trout and pickled cucumber sandwichescalories: 306.159 calories
calories: 6 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 40 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4 grams sugar
calories: 21 grams protein
calories: 868.81 milligrams sodium