For festive occasions, you cant go past fresh oysters for flavour and wow-factor. This crispy caper dressing recipe adds extra dimension with little effort required.
The ingredient of Oysters with crispy capers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon salted baby capers, rinsed and dried
- 24 freshly shucked oysters
- 1 1/2 tablespoon light olive oil
- 3 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- rock salt, to serve
- cracked black pepper, to serve
- chopped chives, to serve
The instruction how to make Oysters with crispy capers
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add capers and cook for 1-2 minutes until crisp and golden. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
- Place light olive oil and vinegar in a bowl, and whisk with a fork until combined.
- Sprinkle rock salt onto a serving plate and place oyster shells on salt. Spoon a little of the sherry vinegar dressing onto each oyster, top with a few capers, and sprinkle with some pepper and chives. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Oysters with crispy caperscalories: 208.408 calories
calories: 18 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 1 grams carbohydrates
calories: 11 grams protein
calories: 72 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 397.65 milligrams sodium