The ingredient of Margaritas
- Salt, to dip 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 250ml (1 cup) tequila
- 185ml (3/4 cup) Cointreau liqueur
- 250ml (1 cup) fresh lemon
- Ice cubes
The instruction how to make Margaritas
- Place enough salt onto a small saucer to cover the base to about 2mm deep. Run a lemon wedge around the rim of each marg-arita glass and dip each glass in the salt to lightly coat just the rims. Set the glasses aside, upright, on a tray.
- Pour half each of the tequila, Cointreau and juice into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover tightly and shake well for several seconds. Carefully pour the margarita into half the glasses. Repeat with remaining tequila, Cointreau and juice. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Margaritascalories: 194.785 calories
calories: 9.5 grams carbohydrates