Kiwifruit is the star of this refreshing summer beverage.
The ingredient of Kiwi, lime and mint cooler
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) boiling water
- 4 gold and 4 green kiwi fruit
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lime juice (from 3-4 limes)
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup (250ml) sparkling wine or sparkling water
The instruction how to make Kiwi, lime and mint cooler
- In a large jug, dissolve 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar in 1/2 cup (125ml) boiling water, then place in an ice bath or fridge to chill. Peel and roughly chop 4 gold and 4 green kiwi fruit, then blend until smooth with the cooled syrup, 1/3 cup (80ml) lime juice, 1/2 firmly packed cup mint leaves and 2 cups ice cubes. Pour into a jug and top up with 1 cup (250ml) sparkling wine or sparkling water, or divide among glasses and top up with wine or water. Serve with extra mint.
Nutritions of Kiwi, lime and mint coolercalories: 91.537 calories
calories: 18 grams carbohydrates
calories: 18 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 9.6 milligrams sodium