This festive cocktail is the perfect thing to serve on a beautiful summer day. Its a delicate balance of light and crisp Sauvignon Blanc, sweet berries and tart passionfruit. Try adding the passionfruit seeds back into the strained passion fruit juice before freezing for a nice addition of texture.
The ingredient of Berry sangria with passionfruit ice cubes
- 185ml (3/4 cup) strained passionfruit juice (from about 15 passionfruit)
- 185ml (3/4 cup) water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 x 750ml bottles Sauvignon blanc
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 250g punnet strawberries, washed, hulled, halved
- 125g fresh blueberries
- 125g fresh raspberries
The instruction how to make Berry sangria with passionfruit ice cubes
- To make the passionfruit ice cubes, in a jug, whisk the passionfruit juice, water and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Pour into a 16-cube ice cube tray. Freeze for 10 hours, or until frozen.
- To make the sangria, in a large jug, whisk the wine and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Add the strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
- Place 2 passionfruit ice cubes into each serving glass and pour over the sangria. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Berry sangria with passionfruit ice cubescalories: