Spice up your festivities with this cinnamon-infused Christmas cocktail. Swap the wine with sparkling red grape juice for an alcohol-free option.
The ingredient of Rose sangria
- 1/2 cup (125ml) orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 cinnamon stick or quill
- 4 whole cloves
- 1/4 cup (55g) caster sugar
- 2 cups (500ml) chilled lemonade
- 750ml bottle roseu0301 wine or sparkling red grape juice
- 120g fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 120g fresh raspberries
- Watermelon balls, to serve
- Mint leaves, to serve
- Ice cubes, to serve
The instruction how to make Rose sangria
- Combine the orange juice, orange zest, cinnamon, cloves and sugar in a saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Set aside for 30 mins to infuse.
- Strain orange mixture through a fine sieve into a serving jug. Top with lemonade and wine or grape juice. Add strawberry, raspberries, watermelon balls, mint and ice to serve.
Nutritions of Rose sangriacalories: 184.03 calories
calories: 0.1 grams fat
calories: 24 grams carbohydrates
calories: 24 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 45 milligrams sodium