This refreshing drink, with lime, mint and sugar, sets the mood for the meal ahead - with a little rum to spice things up.
The ingredient of Lime & rum cocktail
- 3 limes, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 180ml light rum
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Soda water, chilled, to serve
The instruction how to make Lime & rum cocktail
- Place the lime wedges, sugar and mint in a cocktail shaker. Use the end of a rolling pin to pound until roughly crushed.
- Add the rum to the shaker and shake until well combined.
- Divide ice among six 250ml (1-cup) capacity serving glasses. Strain rum mixture among the glasses. Place 2 lime wedges and 2 mint leaves in each glass. Top with soda water to serve.
Nutritions of Lime & rum cocktailcalories: 84.845 calories
calories: 5 grams carbohydrates