You can make this simple 4-ingredient dip up to 2 days before the party.
The ingredient of Spicy corn dip
- 60g (1/4 cup) low-fat fresh ricotta
- 60g (1/4 cup) creamed sweetcorn
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning
The instruction how to make Spicy corn dip
- Combine 60g (1/4 cup) fresh reduced-fat ricotta with 60g (1/4 cup) creamed corn, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives and 1/2 teaspoon Creole seasoning (MasterFoods brand).
- Place in a well-sealed container and pack with celery and carrot sticks to serve.
Nutritions of Spicy corn dipcalories: 74.09 calories
calories: 2.5 grams fat
calories: 1.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 7.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.5 grams protein