Weve turned Turkish delight chocolate into this stunning pink cocktail, complete with a pistachio crumb and dried rose tea flowers.
The ingredient of Turkish delight cocktail
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 4 cranberry and pomegranate tea bags
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pistachio kernels (see notes)
- 1 lemon wedge
- 30g Turkish delight, cut into 1cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons dried rose tea flowers, plus extra, to serve (see notes)
- 1 cup vanilla vodka
- 3 cups chilled sparkling mineral water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rosewater
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mint sprigs
- 3 cups crushed ice
The instruction how to make Turkish delight cocktail
- Using a small sharp knife, scrape seeds from vanilla bean into a large heatproof jug. Add vanilla bean, cinnamon, tea bags, sugar, boiling water and honey. Stir until sugar dissolves. Stand for 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags. Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, place pistachio on a plate. Rub flesh of lemon wedge around rims of 8 x 3/4-cup-capacity serving glasses. Dip the rim of each glass in pistachio to coat. Thread Turkish delight and dried rose tea flowers onto skewers.
- Combine vanilla mixture, vodka, mineral water, rosewater, pomegranate seeds, lemon juice, mint and ice in a large serving jug. Pour mixture into prepared glasses. Top with extra dried rose tea flowers. Serve with Turkish delight skewers.
Nutritions of Turkish delight cocktailcalories: