Capers, garlic and chilli add wonderful flavour to these olives. So whether you like them over cocktails or to devour them on an antipasto platter, this roasted recipe wont let you down.
The ingredient of Roasted olives
- 1/2 cup whole kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup whole green Sicilian olives
- 3 small red chillies, split (stems attached)
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 3 sprigs fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Roasted olives
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Place olive, chillies, capers, oregano and garlic in a bowl. Season well with pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to a 2-cup-capacity ovenproof dish. Drizzle with oil. Roast for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking, or until olives are heated through.
- Stand for 5 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Roasted olivescalories: 64.052 calories
calories: 6.3 grams fat
calories: 0.8 grams saturated fat
calories: 0.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 0.5 grams protein
calories: 298 milligrams sodium