For a colourful twist on a traditional Greek favourite, try our beetroot tzatziki.
The ingredient of Beetroot tzatziki
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 large (about 600g) cooked beetroot, peeled
- 100ml thick Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Grilled Turkish bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Beetroot tzatziki
- Grate beetroot into a sieve over the sink. Set aside for 10 minutes to drain. Press with the back of a spoon to remove excess liquid.
- Place remaining ingredients in a non-metallic bowl, add the beetroot and stir well to combine.
- Serve with the grilled Turkish bread or as part of a meze plate.
Nutritions of Beetroot tzatzikicalories: 186.659 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 16 grams carbohydrates
calories: 16 grams sugar
calories: 4 grams protein
calories: 4 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 92.82 milligrams sodium