These tasty fritters are perfect for casual entertaining.
The ingredient of Zucchini and corn pikelets with smoked salmon
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 310g can corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 100g smoked salmon, sliced
- Light sour cream, to serve
- Coriander, to serve
The instruction how to make Zucchini and corn pikelets with smoked salmon
- Sift flour and soda together into a large bowl. Make a well in centre. Gradually add combined milk and egg, whisking until batter is smooth.
- Stir in corn, zucchini and onions. Season to taste. Rest for 15 mins.
- Heat a large greased frying pan on medium. Drop tablespoons of the mixture into the pan, leaving space between each one to allow for spreading.
- Cook for 1-2 mins until bubbles form on surface. When they begin to break, turn and cook for 1 min. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve topped with sour cream, smoked salmon and coriander.
Nutritions of Zucchini and corn pikelets with smoked salmoncalories: