The ingredient of Passionfruit and mint caprioskas
- 2 ruby red grapefruits, unpeeled, coarsely chopped
- 3 limes, unpeeled, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup (70g) caster sugar
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup (250ml) vanilla-flavoured vodka
- 1/2 cup (125ml) lime juice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) passionfruit pulp
The instruction how to make Passionfruit and mint caprioskas
- Place the grapefruit, lime, sugar and half the mint in a large mortar (or plastic bowl) and pound with a pestle or the base of a rolling pin until crushed.
- Spoon grapefruit mixture among serving glasses and top with ice.
- Combine vodka, lime juice, passionfruit pulp and remaining mint in a jug. Pour mixture among serving glasses and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Passionfruit and mint caprioskascalories: 269.831 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 27 grams carbohydrates
calories: 27 grams sugar
calories: 3 grams protein
calories: 20.04 milligrams sodium