A fruit cocktail which incorporates the best of summer produce and sparkling white wine.
The ingredient of Sparkling fruit salad
- 1/4 honeydew melon, peeled, seeds removed
- 1/4 rockmelon, peeled, seeds removed
- 500g seedless watermelon, rind removed
- 1/2 large pineapple, peeled
- 2 tablespoons mint, shredded
- 2 1/2 tablespoons pure icing sugar
- 1 cup pink sparkling wine, chilled
The instruction how to make Sparkling fruit salad
- Thinly slice honeydew, rockmelon, watermelon and pineapple. Arrange fruit and mint in layers in a large, shallow bowl.
- Stir icing sugar and sparkling wine in a jug until icing sugar is dissolved. Pour over fruit. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour to allow flavours to develop. Spoon into bowl. Serve.
Nutritions of Sparkling fruit saladcalories: 172.319 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 28 grams carbohydrates
calories: 28 grams sugar
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 51.62 milligrams sodium