Try this this refreshing twist on a Scotch mixer.
The ingredient of Raspberry whisky
- 150g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 60ml (1/4 cup) water
- Ice cubes, to serve
- 30ml Scotch whisky
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Soda water, to serve
- Lemon slices, to serve
The instruction how to make Raspberry whisky
- Stir the raspberries, sugar and water in a saucepan over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Simmer for 5 minutes. Cool slightly Press through a sieve. Discard seeds. Set aside to cool completely.
- Combine ice, whisky, lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of the syrup in a cocktail shaker. Strain into a serving glass. Top with soda and lemon slices.
Nutritions of Raspberry whiskycalories: 362.563 calories
calories: 67 grams carbohydrates
calories: 66 grams sugar
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 2.41 milligrams sodium