This spinach and yoghurt dip is delicious served with pide or flat bread.
The ingredient of Spinach and yoghurt dip
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, finely chopped
- 300g baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 260g (1 cup) Greek-style natural yoghurt
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Turkish pide, to serve
The instruction how to make Spinach and yoghurt dip
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 8 minutes or until soft. Add the spinach and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until spinach wilts.
- Add the cinnamon and allspice and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Remove from heat and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Combine the spinach mixture and yoghurt in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with pide.
Nutritions of Spinach and yoghurt dipcalories: 74.09 calories
calories: 4 grams fat
calories: 2 grams saturated fat
calories: 5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 5 grams sugar
calories: 3 grams protein
calories: 29.59 milligrams sodium