Passionfruit ice prosecco, cheats frosé and chilli lime margarita fizz: these three deliciously easy sorbet cocktails are ready in a flash.
The ingredient of Summer sorbet cocktails
- 1 scoop passionfruit sorbet
- 1 teaspoon fresh passionfruit pulp
- Prosecco, to serve
- Fresh mint sprig, to serve
- 1 scoop berry sorbet (such as raspberry or strawberry)
- Rose Persian fairy floss, to serve
- Sparkling rosu00e9 wine, to serve
- Edible pink rose petals, to serve
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1/2 lime, rind finely grated, thinly sliced
- 1 scoop lime sorbet
- Fresh green jalapeu00f1o chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced, to serve
- 30ml tequila
- Lemonade, to serve
The instruction how to make Summer sorbet cocktails
- For the passionfruit ice prosecco, place passionfruit sorbet and pulp in a champagne coupe. Top up with prosecco. Decorate with a mint sprig.
- For the cheatu2019s frosu00e9, place the berry sorbet in a champagne coupe. Add fairy floss. Top up with sparkling rosu00e9. Sprinkle with rose petals
- For the fizz, combine the salt and lime rind on a plate. Rub 1 lime slice around the rim of a champagne coupe or margarita glass, then dip into lime salt to coat. Place the lime sorbet in the glass. Sprinkle with chilli. Add tequila. Top up with lemonade. Decorate with a slice of lime.
Nutritions of Summer sorbet cocktailscalories: