Serve the prosciutto-wrapped peaches with forks so your guests can avoid sticky honey fingers.
The ingredient of Prosciutto and basil-wrapped peaches
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- 2 peaches, halved, stoned, cut into 16 wedges
- 8 thin slices prosciutto, halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons hazelnuts, skinless, toasted, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Prosciutto and basil-wrapped peaches
- Place 1 basil leaf on 1 side of 1 piece of peach. Wrap 1 piece of prosciutto around centre of peach to enclose basil leaf. Repeat with remaining basil, peach and prosciutto.
- Place wrapped peaches on a platter. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Serve.
Nutritions of Prosciutto and basil-wrapped peachescalories: 35.85 calories
calories: 1.6 grams fat
calories: 0.3 grams saturated fat
calories: 2.8 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2.3 grams protein
calories: 5 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 199 milligrams sodium