Everyones favourite winter dessert – sticky date pudding – in martini form. Well cheers to that!
The ingredient of Sticky date martini
- 160g (1 cup, lightly packed) brown sugar, plus extra, to serve
- 4 medjool dates, pitted, finely chopped, plus extra, to serve (optional)
- 40ml vodka
- 20ml butterscotch schnapps
- Ice, to shake
- Caramel sauce, to drizzle
- Whipped cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Sticky date martini
- Place brown sugar, dates and 250ml (1 cup) water in a small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat for 1 minute or until the sugar dissolves. Simmer for 10 minutes or until mixture is thick and syrupy. Set aside to cool completely. Strain through a fine sieve. Discard dates.
- Place the vodka, schnapps, ice and 100ml date syrup in a cocktail shaker. Shake well to combine.
- Drizzle caramel over the rims of 2 martini glasses. Fill with the martini mixture. Top with cream and sprinkle with extra brown sugar. Serve with extra dates, if you like.
Nutritions of Sticky date martinicalories: