Lavender adds French inspiration to this sparkling cocktail.
The ingredient of Lavender champagne cocktail
- 1/3 cup (80ml) gin
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- Champagne or other sparkling wine, to serve
- Unsprayed lavender sprigs* (optional u2013 see Cooku2019s Notes), to serve
- 7 unsprayed lavender flowers or 1 tbs dried edible lavender* (see Cooku2019s Notes)
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
The instruction how to make Lavender champagne cocktail
- To make syrup, place lavender and sugar in a saucepan with 1/2 cup (125ml) water and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Simmer for 2 minutes then set aside for 30 minutes to infuse. Strain and cool.
- To make the cocktail, combine 3 tsp cooled syrup, gin and lemon juice in a jug then divide among 4 serving glasses. Top up with Champagne or sparkling wine and garnish with lavender sprigs, if desired, to serve.
Nutritions of Lavender champagne cocktailcalories: 152.96 calories
calories: 27.6 grams carbohydrates
calories: 27.6 grams sugar
calories: 1 milligrams sodium