Quench your thirst with this sharp mojito recipe.
The ingredient of Orange & basil mojito
- 1/2 orange, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 5 ice cubes
- 45ml Bacardi rum
- Soda water, to serve
- Ice cubes, extra, to serve
- Orange wedges, extra, to serve
- Fresh basil leaves, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Orange & basil mojito
- Place the orange, basil and sugar in a cocktail shaker. Use the end of a wooden rolling pin to crush until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the ice cubes and rum. Cover and shake to combine. Pour the mixture into a serving glass and top with soda water. Serve with extra ice, orange and basil.
Nutritions of Orange & basil mojitocalories: 118.305 calories
calories: 26 grams carbohydrates
calories: 25 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 7.16 milligrams sodium