Bring a retro favourite into the 21st century with these bite-sized versions of prawn cocktails.
The ingredient of Mini prawn cocktails
- 125g (1/2 cup) whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 4-5 drops Tabasco pepper sauce, or to taste
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 24 small butter lettuce leaves, washed, dried
- 24 (about 1.2kg) medium cooked prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
The instruction how to make Mini prawn cocktails
- Combine mayonnaise, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, 1 1/2 tablespoons of the chives and Tabasco sauce in a bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon half the mayonnaise mixture among lettuce leaves. Top with prawns and drizzle with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining chives. Place on a serving platter and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Mini prawn cocktailscalories: