Serve fresh salmon on pumpernickel rounds for quick and easy finger food.
The ingredient of Salmon tartare on pumpernickel
- 2 (about 400g) skinless salmon fillets, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 2 teaspoons vodka
- Sea salt flakes & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 x 250g pkt cocktail pumpernickel rounds (Delba brand)
- Small dill sprigs, to garnish
The instruction how to make Salmon tartare on pumpernickel
- Combine the salmon, onion, capers, dill, horseradish and vodka in a medium glass or ceramic bowl. Taste and season with sea salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill and develop the flavours.
- Add avocado to the salmon mixture and gently toss to combine. Spoon the salmon mixture among pumpernickel rounds. Garnish with dill and arrange on a serving platter. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Salmon tartare on pumpernickelcalories: