Summer nectarines add sweetness and light to these sparkling wine jelly desserts.
The ingredient of Sparkling wine jellies with fresh nectarine
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons gelatine powder
- 750ml bottle sparkling wine
- 6 medium white nectarines
- 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, halved
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture
The instruction how to make Sparkling wine jellies with fresh nectarine
- Place sugar and 3/4 cup cold water in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Transfer half the mixture to a heatproof bowl. Sprinkle over gelatine. Whisk to dissolve. Add remaining sugar syrup to gelatine mixture. Stir to combine.
- Place sparkling wine in a large jug. Strain gelatine mixture into jug. Stir to combine. Carefully pour u00bd cup champagne mixture, over the back of a spoon, into each glass. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Place a cross in the bottom of 2 nectarines. Place in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 1 minute. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Using a small sharp knife, remove and discard skin from nectarines. Roughly chop. Process peeled nectarines, strawberries, lemon juice and icing sugar mixture until smooth. Strain mixture into a bowl.
- Segment remaining nectarines. Divide puree between glasses. Top with nectarine segments. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sparkling wine jellies with fresh nectarinecalories: 179.011 calories
calories: 0.2 grams fat
calories: 25 grams carbohydrates
calories: 3.9 grams protein
calories: 21 milligrams sodium