When the suns shining, theres only one option - turn the sangria white!
The ingredient of White sangria
- 1/2 cup (100g) caster sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- 1 vanilla bean, split, seeds scraped
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 x 750ml bottles white wine (such as Riesling)
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) orange juice
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup mint or lemon balm leaves
- Ice, to serve
- Orange slices, to serve
- Lime, to serve
- Lemon slices to serve
The instruction how to make White sangria
- Combine sugar, water, vanilla bean and seeds and cinnamon in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Simmer for 2 minutes or until syrup thickens. Pour into a small container and place in the fridge to chill.
- Combine the vanilla syrup, wine, orange, lemon and lime juices, mint, citrus slices and ice in a jug. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of White sangriacalories: