Create the ultimate Christmas centerpiece with this towering French onion dip platter.
The ingredient of French onion Christmas tree dip recipe
- 1kg cream cheese, softened
- 40g sachet French onion soup mix
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 6 x 25g packets mini Ritz crackers
- 1 cup almond kernels
- 150g jar red cocktail onions, drained, halved
- 80g packet pretzel sticks
- 1 slice tasty cheese
- Assorted crackers, to serve
- Vegetables, to serve
The instruction how to make French onion Christmas tree dip recipe
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add soup mix. Beat until well combined. Add grated cheeses and tomato. Season with pepper. Beat until well combined. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm enough to shape.
- Place a large piece of plastic wrap on a flat surface. Turn cheese mixture onto plastic. Using clean hands and plastic wrap, form mixture into a tree shape (base of tree will need to be 15cm in diameter). Place on a serving platter.
- Press parsley all over cheese. Brush excess parsley from platter. Open 4 packets of crackers. Using picture as a guide, decorate tree with almonds, onion, Ritz crackers and u00be of the pretzels. Using a 4cm star-shaped cutter, cut a star from cheese slice. Carefully push into top of tree. Serve with remaining pretzel sticks, assorted crackers and vegetables.
Nutritions of French onion Christmas tree dip recipecalories: 521.976 calories
calories: 42.2 grams fat
calories: 23.4 grams saturated fat
calories: 18.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 15.9 grams protein
calories: 346 milligrams sodium