Pick up a few tasty ingredients from the deli to make your own calzone at home.
The ingredient of Cheats calzones
- 250g Perfect Italiano Smooth Ricotta
- 300g Coles Italian antipasto mix, from the deli, drained well
- 100g shaved ham, coarsely chopped
- 75g shaved hot or mild sopressa salami, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 4 sheets Coles Brand Short Crust Pastry, partially thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 180g Love Beets Cocktail Beetroot, halved or quartered
- 120g Coles Brand 4 Leaf Salad Mix
The instruction how to make Cheats calzones
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C or 200u00b0C fan. Combine ricotta, vegetables, ham, salami and parmesan in a bowl.
- Using a 20cm round plate as a guide, cut 4 discs from pastry sheets. Place one-quarter of ham mixture over one side of each circle leaving a 1cm border. Brush border with egg. Fold pastry over to form a semi-circle. Press edges together with a fork to enclose filling.
- Place calzones on a large baking tray. Brush with egg. Cut three 4cm lines in each calzone. Cook for 20 mins or until golden. Serve with beetroot tossed through salad mix.
Nutritions of Cheats calzonescalories: 636.218 calories
calories: 37.3 grams fat
calories: 16 grams saturated fat
calories: 46.9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 17.1 grams sugar
calories: 26.5 grams protein
calories: 1393 milligrams sodium