Add a fresh summer twist to the classic sangria with juicy peach iced tea.
The ingredient of Spiced peach tea sangria
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- 1.25 litres Fuze Juicy Peach Iced Tea, chilled
- 1 yellow nectarine, thinly sliced
- 1 white nectarine, thinly sliced
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole cloves
- 1 yellow peach, thinly sliced
- 750 ml bottle sparkling rose, chilled
- Fresh mint, optional
The instruction how to make Spiced peach tea sangria
- Divide the pomegranate seeds into an ice cube tray to half fill. Reserve any remaining seeds. Fill the ice-cube tray with tea. Place in the freezer for 3-4 hours or until frozen.
- Pour the remaining tea into a large serving jug. Add nectarine slices, cinnamon, cloves and half the peach slices. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate while the ice-cubes are freezing.
- Remove the frozen ice-cubes and add to the tea mix with the remaining peach slices. Top up with chilled rose. Add extra pomegranate seeds and mint sprigs if you like. Serve.
Nutritions of Spiced peach tea sangriacalories: