This easy vegetarian starter is the perfect accompaniment to a South American cocktail.
The ingredient of Warm orange and thyme olives
- 450g jar pimento stuffed green olives, drained
- 200g jar kalamata olives, drained
- 3 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
The instruction how to make Warm orange and thyme olives
- Preheat oven to 160C/140C fan-forced. Combine olives, orange zest, garlic, thyme, bay leaves and oil in a roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until olives are heated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Warm orange and thyme olivescalories: 95.361 calories
calories: 7.8 grams fat
calories: 1.1 grams saturated fat
calories: 4.4 grams carbohydrates
calories: 0.5 grams protein
calories: 877 milligrams sodium