Wake up on Christmas morning to this delicious fruity treat.
The ingredient of Mango with yoghurt and almond praline
- 4 ripe mangoes, peeled, cut into 3cm-thick slices
- 1/2 cup passionfruit pulp (see note)
- 2 cups Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds, toasted
The instruction how to make Mango with yoghurt and almond praline
- Combine mango and passionfruit in a bowl. Spoon into eight 1-cup capacity cocktail or serving glasses. Top with yoghurt. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Make almond praline: Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place sugar and 2 1/2 tablespoons cold water in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Increase heat to medium. Cook, without stirring, brushing down sides of pan occasionally with a wet pastry brush, for 8 to 10 minutes or until deep golden. Remove from heat. Stir in almonds. Pour toffee mixture in a thin stream onto prepared tray. Stand at room temperature until set.
- Break praline into small pieces. Place on top of yoghurt. Serve.
Nutritions of Mango with yoghurt and almond pralinecalories: 257.164 calories
calories: 7 grams fat
calories: 3 grams saturated fat
calories: 40 grams carbohydrates
calories: 39 grams sugar
calories: 6 grams protein
calories: 10 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 43.12 milligrams sodium