Get the party started with this icy-cold tropical treat that will help your friends wind down from the working week.
The ingredient of Sparkling mango cocktails
- 1 mango, cheeks removed, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 x 750ml btl sparkling white wine, chilled
The instruction how to make Sparkling mango cocktails
- Place the mango, in a single layer, on a baking tray. Place in the freezer for 4 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, place the sugar in a heatproof bowl. Pour over the boiling water and stir until sugar dissolves. Add the lemon juice and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill.
- Place the mango and syrup in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mango mixture into each serving glass. Top with sparkling wine and serve.
Nutritions of Sparkling mango cocktailscalories: 139.815 calories
calories: 16 grams carbohydrates
calories: 0.5 grams protein