Whip up these quick and easy canapes to entertain your guests while they wait for the main event.
The ingredient of Cucumber with horseradish ricotta cream and salmon
- 200g fresh ricotta
- 85g (1/3 cup) mascarpone
- 1 1/2 tablespoons horseradish cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large telegraph cucumber
- 500g thinly sliced smoked salmon
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Cucumber with horseradish ricotta cream and salmon
- Use electric beaters to beat the ricotta in a large bowl until creamy. Add the mascarpone, horseradish cream and dill, and use a wooden spoon to mix until combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the cucumber crossways into 1cm-thick slices and place on a serving platter. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the ricotta mixture onto each cucumber slice and top with a slice of smoked salmon. Sprinkle with a little pepper and serve with the lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Cucumber with horseradish ricotta cream and salmoncalories: