Pass around a platter of these tasty bruschetta at your next cocktail party.
The ingredient of Bacon and mozzarella bruschetta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 150g rashers shortcut bacon, cut into short, thin strips
- 1 Bakers Delight Pane di Casa loaf
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 large garlic clove, halved
- 300g chargrilled red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 150g mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Bacon and mozzarella bruschetta
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook bacon for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden and crisp. Remove and drain on paper towel.
- Cut four 2cm-thick slices from loaf (see note). Preheat grill on medium-high.
- Spray both sides of bread with oil. Grill bread for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden. Remove from heat. Rub both sides of bread with cut side of garlic clove.
- Top bread with capsicum, bacon and mozzarella. Grill for 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Bacon and mozzarella bruschettacalories: