Spring is all about fragrance and colour - this drink combines the delicate scent of roses, sweetpeas and vanilla with the romance of bubbles.
The ingredient of Sweetpea sensation
- 1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
- Ice cubes, to serve
- 1 cup (250ml) vanilla vodka, chilled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rosewater*
- 2 teaspoons grenadine*
- 750ml dry sparkling wine, chilled
- 6 fresh unsprayed sweetpea flowers
The instruction how to make Sweetpea sensation
- Place 6 serving glasses in the fridge or freezer to chill.
- Place sugar and 1 cup (250ml) water in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes until the sugar dissolves. Increase the heat to high and boil, without stirring, for 2 minutes or until syrupy. Cool slightly, then chill.
- Place ice, vodka, rosewater and 90ml of the sugar syrup in a large jug and stir until well combined and chilled. Add grenadine and sparkling wine, top with sweetpeas and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sweetpea sensationcalories:
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 21.36 milligrams sodium