PImms isnt just delicious in cocktails - it is a fantastic addition to fruit desserts too.
The ingredient of Red fruit salad with Pimms and vanilla syrup
- 125ml (1/2 cup) water
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthways
- 1 strip lemon peel
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Pimms No. 1 Cup
- 2 firm ripe plums, halved, stones removed, cut into wedges
- 1 x 250g punnet strawberries, hulled, washed, dried, halved
- 1 x 120g punnet raspberries
- 125g cherries
The instruction how to make Red fruit salad with Pimms and vanilla syrup
- Combine water, sugar, vanilla bean and lemon peel in a saucepan over low heat, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Cook, without stirring, for 2 minutes or until mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat. Add Pimms and set aside for 10 minutes to cool.
- Combine the plum, strawberry, raspberries and cherries in a bowl, and pour over the Pimms mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 2 hours to macerate.
- Spoon the red fruit salad among serving glasses. Drizzle with syrup and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Red fruit salad with Pimms and vanilla syrupcalories: 154.394 calories
calories: 29 grams carbohydrates
calories: 29 grams sugar
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 6.55 milligrams sodium