Create a marinara pizza at home in 30 minutes flat.
The ingredient of Seafood & dill pizza
- 1 x 450g handmade pizza base with tomato paste
- 6 (about 120g) scallops, roe attached, drained on paper towel
- 10 (about 300g) green banana prawns, peeled, deveined
- 1 x 375g tub smoked hickory mussels (Superior Gold brand), drained
- 1 small (about 140g) salmon fillet, skin removed, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh dill sprigs
The instruction how to make Seafood & dill pizza
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place pizza base on a baking tray. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven. Arrange scallops, prawns, mussels and salmon over pizza base. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in oven for a further 7-8 minutes or until golden brown and seafood is cooked through. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with dill sprigs and cut into wedges to serve.
Nutritions of Seafood & dill pizzacalories: 449.32 calories
calories: 9.5 grams fat
calories: 1.5 grams saturated fat
calories: 52 grams carbohydrates
calories: 37 grams protein