This tropical cocktail will make you feel like you are on holiday at the beach.
The ingredient of Classic pina colada
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) chilled pineapple juice
- 250ml (1 cup) coconut milk
- 80ml (1/3 cup) Malibu coconut liqueur
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Midori liqueur
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 2 cups crushed ice
The instruction how to make Classic pina colada
- Place pineapple juice, coconut milk, Malibu, Midori, lime juice and ice in jug of a blender and blend until combined.
- Pour among glasses to serve.
Nutritions of Classic pina coladacalories: 206.974 calories
calories: 10 grams fat
calories: 9 grams saturated fat
calories: 20 grams carbohydrates
calories: 20 grams sugar
calories: 1 grams protein
calories: 19.01 milligrams sodium