Prized in Middle Eastern cuisine for millennia, pomegranate juice provides this cocktail with its crimson colour and tangy-sweet taste.
The ingredient of Pomegranate punch
- 1.5L (6 cups) chilled pomegranate juice
- 500ml (2 cups) chilled sparkling mineral water
- 350ml chilled vodka
- 1 orange, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 x 7cm cinnamon sticks, broken in half (see note)
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Fresh pomegranate seeds (optional), to serve
The instruction how to make Pomegranate punch
- Combine the pomegranate juice, mineral water, vodka, orange and cinnamon sticks in a jug.
- Divide ice cubes and pomegranate seeds, if desired, among serving glasses. Pour over the pomegranate mixture.
Nutritions of Pomegranate punchcalories: 246.17 calories
calories: 31 grams carbohydrates
calories: 1 grams protein