Add some Asian flavours to oysters to make them the star of your next cocktail party.
The ingredient of Oysters with lemon grass & sesame dressing
- 1 lime, rind finely grated
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped palm sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 stem lemon grass, pale section only, thinly sliced
- 3 shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into very thin matchsticks
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, sprigs picked
- 18 natural oysters (such as Sydney rock oysters), in the half shell
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Oysters with lemon grass & sesame dressing
- Stir the lime rind, lime juice and sugar in a bowl until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the fish sauce, vinegar, oil, lemon grass, shallot and cucumber.
- Reserve 18 coriander sprigs. Chop the remaining coriander sprigs. Add to the dressing and stir to combine.
- Place the oysters on a serving platter. Divide the dressing and coriander sprigs among the oysters. Top with sesame seeds.
Nutritions of Oysters with lemon grass & sesame dressingcalories: 28.202 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 2 grams sugar
calories: 2 grams protein
calories: 12 milligrams cholesterol
calories: 316.3 milligrams sodium