Pass around a platter of hot, spiced feta at your next cocktail party.
The ingredient of Hot feta
- 300g feta
- 2 tablespoons lemon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kalamata olives, to serve
- Crackers, to serve
The instruction how to make Hot feta
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Cut two 40cm lengths of foil and layer on top of each other. Top with a piece of baking paper.
- Place feta in centre of baking paper. Sprinkle with thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil. Fold paper and foil edges and turn upwards to seal and form a parcel. Place parcel on a baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes or until feta is heated through and slightly softened. Serve warm with olives and crackers.
Nutritions of Hot fetacalories: 136.23 calories
calories: 11 grams fat
calories: 6 grams saturated fat
calories: 2 grams carbohydrates
calories: 7 grams protein
calories: 418.58 milligrams sodium