Dreaming of a holiday? Ease into island time with this cool, spritzy drink.
The ingredient of Calypso melon cocktail
- 1/2 large honeydew melon, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 250ml (1 cup) Midori liqueur
- 2 x 750ml btls chilled sparkling white wine
The instruction how to make Calypso melon cocktail
- Process the honeydew and sugar in a food processor until smooth. Strain through a sieve into a large jug. Stir in the mint. Cover and place in the fridge until required.
- Place 2 1/2 tablespoons of the honeydew mixture in a serving glass. Stir in 1 tablespoon of Midori. Top with sparkling wine. Repeat with the remaining honeydew mixture, Midori and sparkling wine.
Nutritions of Calypso melon cocktailcalories: 185.225 calories
calories: 9.5 grams carbohydrates
calories: 0.5 grams protein